Little boomers burrito bar corning ny
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Watkins Glen, New York
“Yum!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I took my Father to Boomers and he LOVED it. I had a taco bowl and I could only eat half of it because of the portion size. They were very quick, the food was fresh and delicious. It was perfect for a quick lunch on a work day. I can't go to most Corning restaurants for lunch because of the time it takes to order, receive food, pay and go back to work. This place is a keeper!

• Visited June 2014

Corning, New York
“Great after movie treat - a bit pricey though.”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went to Boomers Burrito Bar after a movie at the palace and had a very nice time. The staff went out of their way to help us through the creation process which is a little different than just a sit down. I liked if very much and it was quite huge. I got through half. My son likes Salsaritta’s better but still thought it was good. Like I mentioned in the title - a bit pricey. Three of us cost 30 bucks and my wife only got chips and dip so keep that in mind.

• Visited June 2014
Painted Post, New York
“Good but not as good as Chipotle”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Little Boomers served up a tasty chicken burrito bowl and side of chips this evening. This place opened just under a week ago and seems to be the new jewel of market street. Its been packed at lunchtime all week so I headed in for dinner tonight.

I ordered;

- burrito bowl with chicken, cilantro lime brown rice, pico De galo, corn salsa, sour cream, lettuce and guacamole.

The bowl was good, I think the chicken was cooked perfectly, tender juicy and well seasoned. The pico De galo, lettuce and corn salsa were fresh. I think the guac could use a little more seasoning ( garlic, lime or salt) but had a great consistency and color. The rice was a little cool but it was cooked well, not to firm and not mushy.

I rate the food a 4, but look forward to hopefully enhancing that as the business grows, I try more and the recipes become fully established. There is still a lot for me to try, these guys offer chicken, steak, ground beef, pork and a vegetarian option...

• Visited April 2014
“Great addition to Market Street”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Little Boomer's Burrito Bar is a nice, clean spot where you can get good, big burritos and bowls with burrito ingredients - and if that sounds familiar, it should. This place is clearly modeled after Chipotle, and that's fine. I've had a burrito and a bowl now on two different visits. The staff are very friendly, the food tastes great, and the place is nice inside. Prices seem a bit high (I recollect lunch for three was around $28), but I would rather pay a bit more for what seem to be good, fresh ingredients. Nice to see this family running a restaurant again, and very glad to have a good burrito place in Corning!

Tioga, Pennsylvania
“Good atmosphere. Good food. A bit pricey”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went here for lunch with co-workers. The restaurant was busy, but we did not wait in line long. The staff were very friendly. There are not many options on the menu and the menu items were quite pricey, especially for a lunch. Guacamole is extra for anything. I spent over $10 for a chicken salad with guacamole. There are quite a few sides to choose from, but I couldn't eat any of them due to dietary issues, so I don't think I got a good value. Due to the prices we haven't been back. However, another co-worker ordered a kids meal, which was relatively inexpensive, though smaller portions. The atmosphere was good. Overall, the food was good and I did enjoy the salad. I will probably go here again, but not frequently due to the price and my limited dietary options.

• Visited April 2014