“Fine, fast and friendly”
Review of Padre's Pizza Parlor - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Padre's Pizza Parlor
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Local pizza can be a gamble and we gambled on Padre's. We won! All the toppings we wanted on a better than average crust.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

A friend of mine and I went to the Corning Museum of Glass in Çorning, NY and took a break for lunch. I had a Restaurant.com coupon so we decided to try Padre's Pizza Parlor which is just down the street. The decor is typical pizza place, but the pizza was excellent. We bought a whole pie, half with mushrooms and half with tomato and sausage. Both sides were excellent. I don't like greasy pizzas and this one was light and fluffy and not too oily. Really delicious. The service was very pleasant and they gave us real plates! The pizza was inexpensive too, which was a nice bonus. I would definitely go there again and plan to the next time I am in the area.