“Excellent food”

Fiesta Brava
Ranked #26 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A very good place to go with family and friends. Very quick and very attentive. Delicious authentic food. Margaritas DELICIOUS. Excellent menu. So much to choose from. Thank you for coming to Corning.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My family and I tried this new place after we saw a matinee at the Palace Theater up the street. We were quickly seated and a basket brimming with chips and a cup of salsa were immediately placed on the table. Our server gave us a moment for drink orders and an appetizer of beef nachos. The nachos arrived quickly. The same tortilla chips were covered with seasoned ground beef and a mixed cheese sauce to hold the beef on the chips. You can order other toppings too, so depending on your hunger you can go all-out. They have a very reasonable child's menu (under $5) and my younger son ordered a taco/burrito combo. My older son had a burrito plate and I ordered the taco diabla plate. The beef was nicely seasoned, but a little chewy. The only topping is the separate plate of beans and rice. It would be good to provide small dishes of guacamole, sour cream or cheese to go with the pico de gallo. The total price including tip for the three of us was $50. This is a very good value for quick and friendly service and we left full. We will come back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

And the food was good too! Fast service and reasonable prices. The margarita selection was great and they were generously sized. The dinners we tried were very good (fish tacos and camarones).

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I work across the street on Tioga Ave, and a group of us ordered lunch from Fiesta Brava. Three of us got beef chimichangas, they were lacking flavor. The beef was fresh and tender, but there was no flavors with anything. The only part I really enjoyed were the chips and salsa. The salsa was outstanding! Not sure if I will ever eat there again, if I do I certainly won't order the chimichanga again.

1  Thank Carla L
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Finally some good Mexican food in Corning! Been there twice and had good food and service both times.

Warning: They recently got their liquor license and they have a sign in the window offering a drink special. When it comes its about half the size the sign said it would be.