“Coffee shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Corning, New York
“Coffee shop”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I went there to meet a friend once and after a minute someone wanted to take my order. I said I wan't ready yet because I was waiting for someone and then told I had to order or I would be asked to leave. I find that pretty rude as no other restaurant I've ever been to would say that. I had just came from work, so was in a suit, less the tie, so it's not like I was a bum or anything. I've never went again since then. There's plenty of other coffee shops in town, like the Wegman's cafe and Dunkin Donuts.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Phoenix14830

Painted Post, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This place is located on beautiful market and has the coffee shop feel right when you walk in the door. My two favorite drinks are the White Chocolate Mocha (which is way better than Starbuck's version). Don't believe me try it out for yourself! The other is the Creme Brulee latte anything I have had there has been very good. If you like gluten free stuff alot of their baked good are! I love the blueberry scones but whatever I have had has been very good. So to say if your in Corning its the best place to get coffee!

• Visited May 2014
Hagaman, New York
“Iced Americano”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice little coffee shop on the main shopping/walking street in Corning. Very good coffee and a good selection of sweeties. Also WIFI and some very comfortable (dangerous for sleepy folks) couches and chairs.

• Visited June 2014
“nice place on market street”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

go there for tea. A nice alternative to coffee. They do offer dairy free products if you like a little milk in your tea. Thank you soul full cup. Lots of choices on the menu. A good place to try!

Visited May 2013
Schenectady, New York
“Excellent cup of Coffee”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Stopped in after lunch seeking a good rich " Starbucks" kind of coffee. This WAS the right place. In fact I would say the coffee was better than Starbuck's. We ordered the French Roast which was richer in flavor and not as bitter. It is a cute little place with a number of tables and comfy chairs. It is worth the trip.

Visited January 2014