“My wife and son love this place but to me it is just ok”
Review of Jim's Texas Hots

Jim's Texas Hots
Ranked #30 of 72 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The dogs are your typical Ball Park or equiv and I know because I have seen them put them in the crock pot. My wife and son love it, I guess for the Texas hot sauce but to me, I find it to be just ok. I can make a lot better at home. I'd say that it is good for something quick but I have never experience it to be at all quick. Just the opposite. Serial processing make the wait very long for someone ahead of you ordering just a few dogs. I still go there because of my wife. And I see my son has left a glowing response, so this is just my own opinion.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

It really wasn't anything special. The restaurant is maybe eight or nine feet wide its almost a hallway but the food is good and the employees are competent enough. I recommend the milkshakes as well as the Chicken Salad Sandwich. The Hot dogs are obviously very good too and if you've never tried one you have to try a Texas Hot!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Love the Hot dogs here. Great quick lunch. Milshakes are also good. A bit tight to move around in, however i would just eat outside if its nice.