“Keeps getting better!”

Slammin Jammin Southern Smoked BBQ
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My last review of this place was excellent but I since ate there again and it was even better. The pork ribs were even better than the last time. They were also offering beef ribs. My son got those and we split the two types. The beef ones were fantastic as well! Drive down Pultney street and you can smell them cooking a mile away. Funny story, I had no intention of going out this particular night and I was on Bridge street at the Chiropractor. I came out and the yummy smell of smoking ribs hit me. I called my son and told him to meet me there!

2  Thank tzajicek

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Wherever one my daughters is traveling with us, we like to try ribs, one of her favorite foods. It is usually hard to satisfy everyone in our family, as we all like our ribs cooked differently, dry, very saucy or with a kick. The place has a few tables, bare boned kind of atmosphere, but you really are going here for the ribs. They have family meals to take home. We ordered a full rack with a side of fries to take back to our hotel room, The ribs were tender, without falling off the bone, had a little sweet smoky flavor. The fries were cooked and seasoned well. If we were visiting the area again, we definitely would go back.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Easy access parking good food. Right on Pultney Street across from credit union. Eat in or take out available. I loved the brisket so tender.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I ran across this place because I work in the area. In fact, you might say they lured me in with their smoker sitting right out front of the restaurant. It smelled like I had to have some and let me tell you, the food tasted just as good. I highy recomend you check them out!

1  Thank Melanie M
Reviewed November 10, 2013

what a nice surprise to find this place during our recent visit Corning!! Food was wonderful. Our hosts were attentive and it felt like we had walked into a friends place for some really good BBQ. cornbread was really outstanding and so were was everything else that we ordered. Will be back and spreading the word on this great place!!!

1  Thank Ann R