“Would eat here everyday if I could!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Slammin Jammin Southern Smoked BBQ
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Would eat here everyday if I could!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

When I travel across the country I structure my stops to sample the local barbeque joints. Imagine my delight when I discovered some of the best barbeque ever within walking distance of work! If you are passing through you should search it out. If you live within forty miles you should become a regular.

• Hebrew first
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Worth the stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

After reading all of the reviews, we made sure we stopped to have lunch. Everything was wonderful. We were a party of 7 and had brisket, pulled pork and ribs.... loved it all... and loved the sweet tea!!!!!

Most of all, it was so nice to talk with the owner Ben. I loved hearing his story- and told him that I hope to see him featured on the Food Network someday :-)

Most definitely worth the stop...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Authentic southern BBQ in upstate NY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Highly recommended .. food was excellent .. It's hard to find good quality food, especially bbq in the northeast, and this place has amazing bbq. I had the rib dinner and my husband had the brisket dinner .. Both were fantastic! This BBQ reminded me of the BBQ I had in Memphis .. It was that good! Owner and employees were very nice and the restaurant is clean and has a southern style to it. Overall it was more than we even expected!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Even if you are not a big BBQ fan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Easy off/on from route 87. The food was exemplary - the ribs and chicken were moist and tasty. The sauce was superb. My wife is not a big fan of BBQ but she is raving about this place. It is located in an unassuming store front across from the Corning glass works. This will be a definite stopping place when we travel on our way to and from western NY state.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The restaurant like this should be on each corner in America!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went there after visiting the museum of glass. Travel time from museum to restaurant took less than 2 minutes. It was a huge plus with two hungry kids.
The food was scrumpious, cheap and the portions are big... big enough for kid and adult. Must visit if you like quality, homemade food with southern accent.