“Excellent food would defiantly go again.”
Review of The Three Birds

The Three Birds
Reserve with OpenTable
The Three Birds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was looking for a special place for our anniversary found Three Birds so happy I did. Good food Service was excellent . Don't miss this.

1  Thank Babacho

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant came very highly recommended. It wants to be an upscale restaurant but it is so only in the prices it charges. The atmosphere is poor and most dining is adjacent to a noisy bar scene. The food presentation is fine but the menu is highly restrictive-not many entrée choices. The $44 filet was not cooked to temperature and forget about the crab cake appetizer. It is a corn fritter infused with some crab meat, basically tasteless. The homemade tartar sauce is runny and flavorless. Avoid this place.

Flutterby222, Owner at The Three Birds, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

I am so sorry that your experience at Three Birds fell short from both your, as well as our, expectations. Our culinary team strive to create perfection not only in their selection of items to serve on our monthly changing menu but as well as our a la minute preparations of all cuisine. Our Crab Cake and classic Remoulade are both recipes derived from our Executive Chef's stint of training under Paul Bocuse and I am so sorry you did not enjoy them Our staff is always willing to right a situation should an item not be cooked to your liking. I do hope you will visit us again. Your experience is not indicative of our usual standards.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This place has great tasting water...that is all I was served! I went to the restaurant at 7:30 p.m. on a weeknight and the restaurant was not very busy. I was seated by the host stand and served water. The table next to me order drinks, twice, then appetizers. I was served more water. After 15 minutes of waiting patiently, and seeing the appetizers delivered to the adjacent table, I got up to leave....Apparently, they are doing very well and did not need my business...should you give them yours?

1  Thank John R

How embarrassing. We pride ourselves on top notch service. Our staff are all professionals most with 10 plus years of experience in the industry. It, of course, is not our intention to ignore any guest at any time. We value every guest and give all our tables undivided, professional service. I have no excuses to make for this unforgiving situation. I ask that you give us another chance and hopefully understand that this is in no way a proper representation of our usual high end service.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I dine her almost monthly and although the dishes are generally good, I am tiring of the menu. It needs a face lift. There are times I want to eat out but don't go here because I am bored with the menu. This means you are losing business. get it?

2  Thank Useronetwo
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had a black cod dish that was absolutely brilliant by Michelin standards. We expected good and got great.