“Best Bartender in Town”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Went in for drinks and ordered off the tapas menu. The food was great and portions were perfect for complementing the drinks. The bartender was knowledgeable about the extensive wine list and made a great martini. Not the place to go for a crazy night out but is perfect for drinks with friends in a warm inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I just enjoyed a meal in this renovated bank building amidst dark wood, pleasant music and Western decor. I had the pasta dish with crab and lobster, which was well prepared with plentiful crab pieces. My husband ordered the veal saltimbocca. The entrees are generous and the service was quite attentive. We each drank a glass of local red wine which was served chilled. It was sweeter than we liked but refreshing. The bar area seemed lively, and there was a private room for a group off the old vault room. Inside that small area behind the heavy open door, a small table might afford a very secluded dinner for two!
Prices were reasonable for the quality and amount of food on the plate.

1  Thank tahiti88
Reviewed August 2, 2014

A beautiful old building excellently converted from a bank. Very friendly staff & waitress with a full menu variety. We had the prime rib and lobster-tails and they couldn't have been cooked better. The food was terrific and priced right for the quality and ambiance. Only thing I would change is the lighting, being a senior I found the menu to difficult to read in the dim lights.

1  Thank Wr W
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband loves steak, and I love seafood. We go to Toni R's , we beleived they're the best place for steak and seafood. The food is truly amazing, my favorites are the hand cut french fries with parmesean and truffle oil, the scalloped potato au gratin and Fettuccine and Frutti Di Mare. Oh and I can't forget their wedge salad , very good. The portions are a nice size, we always have food to take home. Staff very friendly, service great, very nice atmosphere. You will not be dissapointed.

1  Thank Lawanda934
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

If you like a great meal in a classic steakhouse setting, Tony R's is the place. The service is friendly but professional (I do not want my server's life story, sorry!). Here you get prompt attention and are treated as a guest. The food is cooked exactly as ordered, which doesn't always happen even in the best steakhouses. I love the dark wood and leather decor; I feel like Sinatra is going to step around the corner any minute! Do not miss the lobster and crab cakes. Mine had whole lobster claws in them!