“Nice lunch”
Review of Tossed

Tossed
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Drove 8 miles out of the way to eat lunch here and would gladly do it again (and again). We ate out on a little table on the sidewalk

1  Thank Jeffrey H

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were heading up to a reunion in upstate New York and decided to stop on the road for a healthy lunch. The reviews suggested Tossed and it did not disappoint. The salads were tasty and bountiful. It was a challenge to finish it since it was piled with fresh and tasty additions. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Ordered a salad today at TOSSED. It was magnificent! All the ingredients were fresh and healthy. The salad was huge! The dressing was light and flavorful. I easily could have split this salad with my daughter, but I was hungry. I also had more than one of their cookies throughout the day. I especially enjoyed the caramel sea salt pretzel cookie. Kate is gracious and aims to please her customers.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Had a great salad. Lots of choice on ingredients to create a delicious salad. Very friendly staff creates the salad fresh and on the spot for you. Really enjoyed lunch - thanks!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for some dinner, their sign said they were now open until 6pm. The salad was huge, fresh, and delicious but a little pricey. When we go back we'll be trying wraps or gyros, they've achieved fresh food fast.