“LOVE THE PDATES!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Newly remodeled and looking lovely. Very busy little pizzeria for a reason - excellent food. They were very busy when we went in - the owner (I presume the owner) was making pizzas - but while his back was turned to us - took our order and even totaled it in his head - finished making his pizzas and then checked out our order - pretty amazing...I ordered the buffalo chicken salad with the blue cheese dressing on the side - very tasty - but next time I will ask for the chicken on the side as well - there was a lot of sauce (which by the way was very good) on the salad - felt that I had too much toppings and not enough lettuce - hard to believe huh? But would I order it again? Absolutely - just chicken and dressing on the side and then put it together myself. The portion was huge - I ate about 1/3 of it - so easily sharable with another. Daughter had a chicken sub - which was also excellent and was able to save half for another meal. Very affordable and tasty. Excellent location - love the remodel as well. Staff friendly and helpful albeit very busy - but that is what you get when the place is popular.

1  Thank tigtink

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Simply stated Aniello's has the best pizza in Corning. Think big fold able slices. We always order a antipasto, the homemade dressing is incredible. If your not in the mood for pizza, the subs and calzones are really good. The homemade sub roll is second to none. The service has become slower as of late but well worth it for comfort food this good!

1  Thank TravelsBilt
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We ordered from here and they delivered to our hotel so that was awesome. I thought the pizza was good but greasy. We also got the antipasto salad which I loved!!

1  Thank Rain882
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The pizza is a staple if you live in the Corning area. I do feel it is a little greasy so I soak some of it off the pizza often but the taste is great. I really wish they did wings often I order elsewhere because pizza and wings go together like Mac and Chesse!

The subs are really good too my favorite is the chicken Parmesan sub also they have great Calzones they do always seem to be toasty never underdone. Also key is the Marinara sauce which has great flavor. The ambiance is your average pizza joint nothing special but being on market st gives an added bonus. However they are renovating the place as we speak!

1  Thank Barry K
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Cheap costs, large pizzas and amazing ingredients! The staff were very polite and helpful describing their menu.

1  Thank Trey T