“Good food and good value”
Review of Aniello's Pizzeria

Aniello's Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My hotel, the Staybridge, recommended Aniellos to me when I checked in late my first evening. I was exhausted and just needed something delivered so I called them and got a BLT pizza sent over.
Now I knew the pizza wouldn't be as good as if I went there to eat but went with it anyway.
Pizza showed up at my room 40 minutes later as promised. It was still hot. The delivery kid was very nice and the packed the tomatoes and lettuce in separate bags to be put on when we ate so there wouldn't be all soggy by the time it got to us which was very thoughtful.
Anyway, it was really good delivered, can only imagine it would have been great had I eaten it right out of the oven there. The crust was particularly tasty, no fast food operation here.
Will definitely try them again next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank wamrazing

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The pizza was average-not great by any means, nor was it bad either-it just lacked creativity and was on the bland side. Once was enough for me-no repeat visits.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love this pizza...my family LOVES this pizza. I have been consistently hitting up this joint for twenty years. I am not a local--more of a transplant. I would rate this pizza WAY up on the list of my all-time favorites. The kids act like it is some sort of National Holiday if we load them up in the car and head to Aniello's. If you don't like the pizza--sorry, but in this family's opinion it ROCKS. Oh, and they serve beer.

2  Thank scrotim
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Every time we go to Corning, we ear at Aniello's. Their pizza is awesome. It is located in downtown Corning and convenient to the quaint stores downtown.

1  Thank Dmwm50
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week. There's a reason they've been in business forever. Staff is fun, restaurant is clean, most unique pizza you'll ever find!

1  Thank Leeuwenhoe