The Elms Waterfront Cottages(Lake Luzerne)(Great Value!)
$315
$179
$81
$65
$155
All reviewslake georgecaught fishsaratoga springsnice campgroundwaterfront sitelaundry facilitiesseasonal camperswooded sitescatch and releasefront officegoose poopgolf cart trafficpoolsbingohookupselectricityseasonals
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Stayed here for a family gathering; lots of children's activities. Nice pools, boat rentals, and great park for those with spare vehicle or bikes to ride. Other wise, everything can be a hike to get around.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Excellent rv park! We stay here every year for years and just love it here! The sites are beautitful and the staff is curtious & helpful! The sites on the lake are beautiful except for all the geese droppings that are everywhere! We had to clean up before setting up so we wouldn't bring the droppings in our RV!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2017

The cottage we stayed in was great with great views, but the cottage we rented were no pets allowed but when we arrived the master bedroom mattress and window sills had a lot of dog hair, thankfully I brought my vacuum and cleaning products took me 2 hours cleaning the cottage ceiling fans and blinds were very dusty. the floors were swept but not washed, they told me they had a house keeper but it wasn't as clean as I would of liked so I would give it a 2 in cleanliness. I had to go to Walmart 30 minutes away to buy zipped mattress covers as their were just a fitted cover and when I moved it that's when I saw the dog hair. Only other complaint would be that the front desk was a little clueless. Overall the campgroup and pool were very clean. I would go back but would definitely bring my own cleaning stuff again :)

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

So this place is rated correctly 3.5 . Seems that the owners went for quantity not quality , as this place is not bad at all , it's clean on the side we ware well maintained bathrooms clean . When you go to the side where the regulars hang out all different story , not maintained grass not cut , Loud ! I don't mind kids running around doing kids stuff , that's why most people go there , But when you have 25 year olds Drunk at midnight singing show tunes walking around the park , not my cup of tea . Will we go back ? Yeah most likely we will , but i want the same spot . #223 that's the good side that stretch of spots on this side all good .

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I enjoyed my time here great area to walk or ride bikes very family friendly many people fishing row boats or kayaks. the pool looked very nice close enough to travel to lake George area or Saratoga springs