“Food Good, Service Even Better”
Review of Mama's

Mama's
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Copiague
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mama's strives to give you the best possible food and service. We are committed to quality, value, and your complete satisfaction. Every day we start fresh by making our soups, salad dressings, and sauces from scratch. We will always do our best to accommodate special request to ensure we prepare your meal just the way you like it.
Plainview, New York
“Food Good, Service Even Better”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ordered take out and it didn't seem the order was correct so the management gave us back the money and let us keep the order. I didn't expect this and if it wasn't handled the way it was, I wouldn't rave about this place. I was so impressed by the good service, I think it is worth mentioning.

The food was good; choices from brick oven pizza to various Italian entrees, pastas, and apps. Prices reasonable, although our chicken parm deep dish pizza was a bit on the high side and a bit too doughy. I prefer thinner, well-done, and more gluttonous crust.

Overall, the atmosphere and décor nice, food and value good, and the service excellent.

• Visited March 2014

West Babylon
“Mama's is Great!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is fresh and delicious and the service is great!!! More than a pizza shoppe. This is a full service Italian restaurant and it is well worth checking out!!!

• Visited January 2014
Long Island, NY
“Good food/good portions”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The food was very fresh, very good, and portions were large. Whether you get pasta or fish, each meal is authentic and delicious. Staff was pleasant and friendly, prices were reasonable. Desserts were also very fresh and portions large.

• Visited February 2014
Bay Shore, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food/good portions”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This restaurant surprises you. It's not fancy but the food is very good and the portions are good sized. Staff was pleasant and attentive. Only drank beer so I can not comment on the drinks/bar service. Desserts were fresh as well.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carmine A
Melville, New York
“Not good!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I just ordered take out and was disappointed at what I ordered. I ordered 2 chopped salads and two soups for $39.00. The salads were not chopped and just 4 pieces of mozzarella on it with a couple other things. Definitely not worth the money. When I called to complain about the salads the manager told me to bring them in. I leave a good 20 min away. I made a special trip to Mama's because in the past the food was good. I was not spending another 45 min in the car. If this is the customer service they are providing I will never go back nor will I recommend them to anyone. In fact I will pass along my experience to the people I know that do go there.

• Visited January 2014