“Amazing Thai”

Simply Thai
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Copiague
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

It is hard to find extraordinary food in or near Copiague. I was shocked to learn about this local Thai restaurant in a non-descript shopping center in Copiague. From the moment you step in you know this is something special. The restaurant is clean, nicely decorated and has a warm cozy feel. The food was amazing. We had the chicken satay and quite frankly I could eat that peanut sauce for breakfast. The curry puffs were delicious. Can’t wait to go back and try more appetizers. The staff are warm and inviting. Simply Thai is celebrating their one year anniversary. I hope they are around for 20 more!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Went with a family of four to celebrate a birthday, everybody was extremely happy with the food and service.
I will return to try other items on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here with my family from India and they loved every dish: heavenly pineapple fried rice, delicious pad Thai, I had a vegetable Pad Kee Mao which was phenomenal and my vegan Indian Auntie had the vegan eggplant which was also scrumptious! The waitress was excellent, pleasant and I’ll definitely come here again!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank ashwinii2016
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I decided to try Simply Thai for lunch. We loved the atmosphere and zen decor. They have good lunch specials that we decided to try. The food was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank LollysLook
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Great service, food to match. Had the Thai basil and it was balanced, just enough heat, and rich in flavor.

Date of visit: April 2018