“Best view in Columbia County”

The Greens at Copake Country Club
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Copake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a great dining experience, if you're in the Berkshires. Dine overlooking a wonderful, picturesque golf course and Copake Lake. Outside seating spring to fall. Wonderful culinary presentation and a very consistent menu. Food prepped nicely. You can opt for the bar menu and get a burger as well. Wish they had a Chardonnay under $50 per bottle, the house chard is Forest Glen, yek! Otherwise, perfection!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Well kept secret at Copake Golf Club. A little hard to find if you don't know it's there. The restaurant overlooks the golf course. The décor is lovely and the service is excellent. The bar is great and is very nice to eat in as well. The food is top notch and fresh. The prices are fair for what you get and portions are well sized. There is a deck for dining. Be sure to call ahead as it is a popular restaurant for special functions and private parties. That is when I head to the bar which has a good number of very comfortable tables.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had dinner here with friends. The setting is lovely, overlooking the golf course and the woods. The food was delicious and all the ingredients come from local small farms. The tomato linguine with spicy sausage was excellent.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is one of my very favorite places. I'm always on the lookout for outdoor seating and this is the loveliest around . The view is just beautiful and peaceful.
The dining room is equally nice with a cool chandelier and a central fireplace.
I have always had a delicious meal here, and find the prices comparable to restaurants in Hudson and Great Barrington.
Sometimes the service is a bit pokey; if my wine glass is 2/3 empty and a server goes by,... I order another, but they are always pleasant. It is totally my go-to place for Summer lunch and brunch.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I am a frequent diner at this establishment. I have to agree with some of the things that "JustsayinY" has stated. Yes, the views of the course, mountains and lake are extraordinary. It really is a gem. I have to disagree with everything else "JustsayinY" had to say about the staff. I have never met more attentive and friendly staff in all my years of going to restaurants. They show knowledge and seem to be very well trained.

The food is exceptional! I can't get enough of it!

I honestly don't think "JustsayinY" dined at the same restaurant I did!

Bravo to all the staff at The Greens! Thank you for a great evening out with my husband and kids!

1  Thank Heiress20986