“Fantastic Stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Cooperstown
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We had the best time at this hotel! I am not surprised that this is the #1 property on TripAdvisor. Our room was spotless, breakfast was delicious (loved those muffins), and service was excellent. Luke was the best welcome when we arrived. The location is perfect-within an easy walk to the Hall, and they had free parking! The porch is lovely, too, and we enjoyed our time there with a cocktail in the evening.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
IAC-Owner, Owner at The Inn at Cooperstown, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Mrs. Clyde,

Thanks so very much for the complimentary review! So glad that you got to enjoy the porch during our short and early breath of summer. We will pass your kind words on to Luke.

Innkeepers and Owners

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I purchased the Baseball and Brew weekend from the Inn at Cooperstown for my husbands birthday gift. The experience was wonderful. We spent our Saturday at the baseball hall of fame which was nice. I am not a huge baseball fan but we were able to spend a couple of hours in the museum, break for lunch, and re-enter to finish up the rest of the museum. We enjoyed our day in Cooperstown and even hit a few balls in the batting cages. The evening that was planned by the Inn at Ommegang brewery was very fun. We got a nice tour of the brewery, about an hour of tasting beer with cheese and snacks, and then finished the night with a multi course dinner paired with beer.

As for the experience at the Inn, the facilities were beautiful, clean and very well kept. The room size and bathrooms were a good size for two people. My only complaint is that you could hear everything that was going on in the room next to you. Now, I understand that it is an old building and there really isnt anything the owners of the Inn can do but I was woken each morning at about 6:30am by the neighbors blowing their nose. I would highly recommend staying here otherwise!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Cara.

So good to hear that you enjoyed a bit of our early spring weather at the batting cages! Thank you for purchasing one of our most popular packages, the Bed & Brew, for your husband's birthday and for writing such a nice, detailed review of your stay. When you visit us again we would be happy to arrange for room on an end of the building with no neighbors.

Nederland, Texas
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The employees of the Inn were very cordial and helpful from the moment we walked in. I have stayed at other b&bs, but this one stands far above the rest! The service was great, the food was delicious and the accommodations were very relaxing...had two wonderful nights of sleep. If we are to return to Cooperstown, there will be absolutely no question where we will lay our heads. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear B Teinert,

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business, the time that you took to write a review, and all the wonderful compliments on the inn and our staff. We share all our reviews with our staff and I know this one will make them feel great.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed in the beautiful suite with three friends and the accommodations were all that I had hoped for. Spacious rooms with all the extras you might need. I hope to return to the Inn again and again. Well worth every penny!!

• Stayed March 2014
IAC-Owner, Owner at The Inn at Cooperstown, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Hi Ann!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We so enjoyed having you and your friends! And we too look forward to seeing you again... and again!

Cheers,
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Having been my first time in Cooperstown, I am so glad I made the choice to stay at the Inn at Cooperstown. Everything about our stay at the Inn was perfect. From the cleanliness of the suite, beautiful decor, accessibility to town,delicious food, to the friendliness of the staff, I could not have asked for more. I have already booked my next stay when I will be doing the Bed and Brew package and I can't wait to share this wonderful "getaway" with my family!

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a group, the new suite is great choice
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Diane L
IAC-Owner, Owner at The Inn at Cooperstown, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Diane,

Thanks so very much for your kind and complimentary review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much that you booked one of our most popular packages, Bed and Brew with Brewery Ommegang. We look forward to your return and to sharing that fun weekend with you and your family.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just got back from our stay at in Cooperstown and thought this Inn was perfect. It was my first time to Cooperstown, came as a thirtieth birthday present to my fiance and this Inn certainly made a wonderful impression on us. When we go back to Cooperstown in the future we will definitely be staying here again!
Pros:
- Easy, free guest parking in the back on the Inn
- Free breakfast each morning which was very good (They had the best homemade muffins and egg & chicken frittata)
- Room and bathroom were very clean, nicely decorated (We stayed in a classic room)
- Very friendly staff who are helpful and knowledgeable
-Wifi and internet access
- So close to everything in Cooperstown. We had thought about staying a little further out in Otsego to save a bit of money, but I am very glad we paid a little more to stay here. The convenience of being within walking distance of the main st, baseball hall of fame, and great pubs and restaurants was fantastic. (We really liked Alex and Ika's restaurant).

Cons:
- Little pricer than some of the cheap motels, but you do get what you pay for.
- Bathroom was a little small, but this is an older historic building and I think that's to be expected.

Overall: A gem of an Inn, would strongly recommend staying here!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank c k
IAC-Owner, Owner at The Inn at Cooperstown, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear CK,

Thanks so very much for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtful review. We enjoyed having you and wish you the very best for your upcoming wedding.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My first time visiting Cooperstown and it was great. The Inn was clean and the staff was super friendly. I really liked the atmosphere and I will definitely stay at the Inn the next time I visit Cooperstown!

Room Tip: This hotel was awesome!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Brooke!

We're so happy you enjoyed your first visit to Cooperstown and your stay at the inn. Thanks very much for taking the time to put your compliments on the inn on TripAdvisor.

Innkeepers and Owners
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cooperstown
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
#2 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to The Inn at Cooperstown? Share your experiences!