“Phenomenal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Glen Robertson, Ontario
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

Danny’s Deli had phenomenal sandwiches – we had the roast beef which was piled high with roast beef, cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato on a crusty French bread. Excellent. It is a very small deli so get there early if you want a seat. My husband says it was one of the best sandwiches he has ever had.

1 Thank Barbara_n_Reg

Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
“Tasty quick meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

We took time to sit down and enjoy their specialty sandwich of the day while reviewing our visit to Cooperstown. The sandwiches and beverages were fresh and made to order on fresh breads with our choice of condiments. There are not many spaces to sit, so be prepared to sit outside somewhere on busy days. The Chai Latte was very good with my choice of flavorings. Yum. Service was quick. Cost was pricey, but affordable. The store offers different items such as t-shirts, salad dressing, cookbooks, etc, etc. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Good place for lunch!

Boston area
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

My single favorite all time sandwich shop I've ever been too. Try any of their designer sandwiches and you won't be disappointed. Danny's is the perfect place to grab lunch and walk around beautiful downtown Cooperstown. Great atmosphere, local but not too local, excellent selection of flavored coffees and chocolates.

1 Thank PepperMartin
cooperstown
“Disappointed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2009

A coworker & I decided to order from Dannys Market. We were excited to find a place who would deliver. We ordered 2 drinks, 2 sandwiches and a small soup. After delivery I was $30 in the hole. Soup of the Day was Creamy Vegetable. The Creamy Vegetable I recieved was not edible. Their Creamy Vegetable was equivilent to my 3-week old Cream of Broccolli. My coworkers $8 sandwich had more bread and lettuce than meat. I am sick to my stomach as i write this and i blame the Creamy Vegetable that is now in the garbage. I'll keep my $30 next time! Sorry Danny!!

frederick, md
“nice, small local market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

nice place to grab bagel, lunch meats, soda, beer etc. very small, has small place to sit and drink coffee and eat.