All reviews free wifi one night reasonable rates main street trolley stops coffee maker room was clean minute walk hall of fame location is excellent within walking distance dreams park great place to stay fridge tv town baseball
Reviewed June 25, 2018

would keep me from booking again. I had not noticed that was the case when I booked this place. Like the reviewer below me, I understand the principle that caused the proprietor to end having cable, but I simply much prefer live TV and I think it's a detriment to return visits from guests.I rated it a 3 instead of a 4 because of this. On positive notes, it's a great location to get to the HOF and the owner is a very nice lady, very helpful too.Good value for the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The pros: Hotel is an easy half mile walk from Baseball Hall of Fame and there is a trolly stop right in front of it. It is quiet and clean. The cons: There is only Youtube television provided on a smart tv. According to a flyer provided, the owner took issue with the price their cable company was charging without including ESPN. While I respect an individual's decision to ditch cable, it's not a decision that I would expect from a hotel. If we knew not to expect it before we booked it wouldn't have been as annoying. Second issue was an astonishing bright set of lights on a charging station. It was 2' away from the bed in this tiny room. If you like a very dark room, forget it. I did not want to unplug it as the refrigerator and air were plugged into it. Not the biggest issues, but still irritating.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The Mohican Motel was clean and adequate. The price was very reasonable. It is not a luxury accommodation, but for a friendly and convenient place to stay it’s just right. Families traveling will find the suites perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia V
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I was making the pilgrimage to the Baseball Hall of Fame in early October. Decided to stay here for three nights. Price and convenience were the main reasons.
The room was simple, king sized bed, clean but there was a bit of musty (basement) smell. Overall found in quite comfortable. Quiet area - picnic table/ lounge chairs out on the property if you wish to relax outside.
It was equipped with a small refrigerator/coffee maker.
When there, I parked my car and walked everywhere. Just a 10 minute stroll through the village to the down town area.
Traveling solo I found that the motel met my needs, if in the area again I would definitely stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Great place to stay for the night or 2. Simple ma and pop run motel. Great clean rooms with friendly service. Just minutes from Main St where there are plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from. New York Pizzeria is highly recommended. Will stay again and again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple