I agree with the other reviewers…our room was clean & this is a basic older motel, I loved the knotty-pine walls as it took me back to motels of my younger days. A little more then I like to pay for a Mom/Pop motel but there were events going on as w/any free enterprise, prices go up. It fit the bill for our night's stay so we were very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cooperstown we are convenient to museums, restaurants, and stores. We are in walking distance to the Baseball Hall of Fame and about 3 miles to Dream Park. We offer a choice of rooms with one double bed, one king size bed, two double beds, or three double beds. The rooms with 3 double beds have two separate bedrooms each with its own TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mohican Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Cooperstown
- Mohican Motel Cooperstown