Do not judge a book by its cover - this place doesn't look like much but it was perfect for a 1 day stop in Cooperstown. It was clean and it had a fridge and microwave and coffee maker. We stayed in the Rookie Suite and it was big enough for a family of 4. When you check in as other reviewers said you get to choose some art by the owner. It was lovely art and a very nice gesture. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown