George Carlin famously said that the ultimate objective of baseball was being safe at home. Well, if you're a baseball aficionado and looking for a place that feels like home, do yourself a favor and book your stay at Gateway! I was in Cooperstown for a research visit to the Nat'l Baseball Hall of Fame with a colleague. We stayed in the MVP suite: 2 large bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious living area and a humongus kitchen. All were well appointed. Gateway hits it out of the park and we enthusiastically recommend it! Thanks to Eric and Lynne -- and the folks at Gateway Inn and Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Gateway Inn & Suites of Cooperstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown