This hotel is a few miles outside of the main area of Cooperstown. It is snuggled into a hill in beautiful country. The owner is extremely helpful and pleasant. However, the room we had was quite small ... the bathroom was tiny as was the shower. No breakfast. Its saving grace was its price: $67 total off-season. I'd recommend it only if price was the driving force.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown