My wife an I needed a place to stay during our 3 day trip to Cpoperstown. The Gateway Inn caught my wife's attention and she booked a room for us.
The owners were friendly and helpful. The owner gives his guests a choice of one of his watercolor paintings, they're copies, but a pleasant surprise none the less.
The room was one of four in one of the buildings. Private entrance. The room had two beds, a queen and a twin. The rooms appoinents were cozy, the bath towels thick and fluffy though they could be bigger. My only compliant is that the fans in the bathroom are too loud. The fan on the room next to ours woke us up at 6AM.
We would stay here again next time we visit the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown