We planned a trip to Cooperstown for a Hall of Fame weekend and found this gem of a hotel on TripAdvisor. The room was clean and comfortable, with mini fridge, microwave, and private. Also, it is pet friendly, and at a great location for the Hall and other local attractions. Eric is one of the owners and a great host, providing information on dining, local attractions, and a sample of his own art work (watercolors). We have already recommended the Gateway Inn to friends, and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown