The Gateway was a great place to stay. It was clean, quiet and close to everything in Cooperstown. Our room was clean and comfortable and didn't have that motel room feeling. And they had real towels! Not those thin white things you get most places. The best thing though was that the Gateway is pet friendly. A real plus. The owners Erik & Lynn couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Gateway Inn & Suites of Cooperstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown