“Above & beyond”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Cooperstown B and B
Ranked #17 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Above & beyond”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

John & Linda went above and beyond on my quick stay with them. From recording a live event on TV for me before they had even met me or checked in - to watching my rental car in the parking lot for a bit to make sure the lights were eventually turning off (seriously, this Malibu must have had a 60-minute setting for its parking lights...). Free roam of the place including allowing my friends & Godsons (4 total) hang out all afternoon when they weren't even guests there. I agree with a lot of the good reviews I've read including a great breakfast with John's good eggs, cozy & comfortable livving room & bedroom (mine was #5) and Linda's knowledge of the town's goings on. Thanks John and Linda!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Mike S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hubby & I truly enjoyed our stay for our anniversary at The Cooperstown B&B ~ John & Linda are super gracious hosts and provide a very clean, quaint, lovely bed & breakfast inn, great yummy breakfasts and all kinds of snacks to choose from on a daily basis, lovely living room area to watch an awesome wide screen TV and all kinds of books and reading materials with helpful information on things to do in the area, couldn't have asked for a nicer stay! They don't provide TV's in the rooms but that wasn't a problem for us. We appreciated how close it was to town (and The Baseball Hall Of Fame!), just a stone's throw away! If we ever are fortunate enough to get to Cooperstown again I'm sure Cooperstown B&B will be our choice for where we stay while there. Our room was very clean & comfortable and decorated in a charming manner~ can't say enough about our stay, was sorry to have to leave lol! If ever in Cooperstown (and be sure to visit The Farmer's Museum, fantastic tour very informative, great for the family!) be sure and give John & Linda a call, great value all the way around!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Meghan F
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was called to Cooperstown last minute on business during the week and spontaneously decided to stay here. The hosts were extremely gracious and helpful. The house was really delightful & comfortable. I especially appreciated the hot beverage station so I could make my bedtime tea. The breakfast was really wonderful and cooked to order! I loved my room & bathroom. If I have to stay overnight in Cooperstown again, I'll come here! Maybe next summer after a Glimmerglass performance. . .

Room Tip: the room I was in was perfect for a family!--2 bunk beds in 1 room and a separate room with a full s...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
clinton, ct
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Cooperstown Bed and Breakfast was the first b&b that my husband and i have ever stayed at so we were a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. We are both in our 30s. From the first moment i spoke with Linda and John (the owners) i was very impressed with their attentiveness and eagerness to accommodate us during a busy time of year (Columbus day weekend). Upon arriving at the b&b we were greeted by Linda who came right out and offered to carry our bags! She then showed us our room, gave us a tour and told us about some exciting attractions in and around town. We never expected to feel so welcomed as we are used to hotel experiences. The next morning, we were greeted by a huge breakfast spread set out by Linda and John- everything was delicious and they were both very attentive to our wishes. We sat on the porch and sipped our coffee while chatting with John who is very knowledgeable about the area and very easy to talk to. When it came time to leave we were saddened, it felt like we were leaving a relatives house. Upon check out Linda gave us a plate of baked goods to enjoy on our ride home. This was by far the coziest, clean, friendly environment i have ever stayed in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Right from the start, John and Linda made us feel welcome and treated us like old friends.
The room was clean and beautifully furnished and bed was comfortable.
The food was great and their company even better. We really had a good laugh in the evenings.
John even drove us to the next town to catch our bus when we had to leave and thank you Linda for the anniversary present.
If we ever back in Cooperstown, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank zach42
Anaheim, California
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I love B&B's and this is one of the best. John and Linda made us feel at home the moment we walked in the door. Seems like they know everyone in town and had many helpful suggestions on where to eat and what to see in the area. On our way to the Finger Lakes wine region, John suggested that we take Hwy 20 and stop in Skaneateles to eat at Dougs Fish Fry. It was a beautiful drive and an interesting eating experience. When we asked about where to eat in town, Linda named every restaurant between the B&B and the Hall of Fame. We ate at several, but it was her suggestion to eat at the Ostego Resort on the lake that ended up being the best. It was wonderful to enjoy a delicious meal in an outside dining area watching the sun set on Glimmerglass. While I'm on the subject of food, you won't go away hungry. Linda's baking was superb! Breakfast included some or all of the following: quiche, eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, scones, muffins, juice, coffee. The dining room is beautifully decorated and lent itself nicely to visiting with other guest each morning, trading stories of our previous days activities and future plans. John had a story for just about any subject you please to talk about. Made it hard to get going in the morning because we didn't want to leave! Rooms are air conditioned and our bed was very comfortable. Website say they have laundry facilities.... Linda did it while we were out!!! By far the best deal in Cooperstown!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joyandmark
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I first stayed here on our honeymoon in Sept. 2008 and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. John and Linda are the kindest and most hospitable hosts. The aroma of freshly-baked goods fills the air at all hours of the day. Everything is delicious! Their B & B is adorable, clean and comfortable. We love the homey atmosphere. We have come here every year since our honeymoon. The location is great for all the variety of attractions. We look forward to our next stay. Try this place; you'll love it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple