“Beautiful!”

Ranked #11 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Rensselaer, New York
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were so glad to find this bed and breakfast. We were only there for one night, but it was enough to convince us that there isn't another place in Cooperstown we'd rather stay at. We couldn't get enough of the view and the room itself was perfect. Breakfast was delicious and the coffee is very good. I especially liked that this B&B is not right in town. It's a quick 10 minute drive to the hall of fame. We can't wait to get back there and stay a bit longer!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong since all rooms have a lake view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
NJ
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

A hidden gem. Brigitte and Lou were fantastic. We didn't even make it to the front door before we were greeted by Brigitte. Breakfast was delicious. They had great recommendations for places to eat. The view was spectacular. I woke up to a panoramic view of the lake with the leaves changing colors. I will be adding pics later. We stayed in the Woodside room. The bed was comfortable, the tub and shower were huge, and the deck was great with a view of the woods, lake, and the Busch "shack". As in Anheuser Busch. We want to make it an annual anniversary trip.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John C
Akron, New York
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great bed and breakfast with a beautiful wooded setting and view of Lake Otsego. Room was cozy, great chair to sit and read on a rainy day, beautiful roll top desk and hot tub on deck right outside the door. Bed was very comfortable. There were several breakfast choices. Both my husband and I thought it was delicious. Definitely will be coming back for a longer stay. Great value for the price.

Holbrook, New York
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went with my wonderful girlfriend to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame and after reading other reviews decided to stay at the Lakeview Lodge. When we got their we were greeted warmly by Bridget, the inns owner who showed us our room and gave us great advice on where to eat and also a great place for us to view the stars at night with my telescope.
The room was very nice and the view was outstanding. I highly recommend this B&B to any couple visiting Cooperstown.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Cooperstown Lakeview Lodge is lovely, located right in the woods with a direct view of Lake Otsego. It really seems like you are in the wilderness, but without the camping. My husband, 10 year old son and I stayed for two nights in the Denali room which was well appointed and very spacious with a fabulous Jacuzzi tub/spa shower in the bathroom. While we did not spend a lot of time during the day at the inn because we were at the HoF and other places in town, we enjoyed the delicious breakfast and gorgeous views from our room and dining room. Both Brigitte and Lou are very friendly, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. I avoid traditional “B&Bs” because I dislike Victorian décor and prefer a full service hotel, but Cooperstown Lakeview Lodge was tastefully furnished with all the amenities we needed. Brigitte also has a nice home furnishings store in town called Diastole which is worth checking out. I would highly recommend the Cooperstown Lakeview Lodge.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Utica, New York
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My friend and I have been to Ireland,hawaii, Las Vegas and New Orleans and I have never had the hospitality the comfort and the best relaxing trip as I did here at the lakeview lodge. it is a beautiful and quiet place, and Bridgette and Lou were the best host ever. I can't wait to go back. Oh and check out Bridgette's store in Cooperstown wow

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Awesome experience. Definite must stay if you are in Cooperstown for BB Hall of Fame or just need to get away. The lodge is beautifully decorated with a modern rustic decor. The owners take great pride in keeping it nice inside and out. Truly a peaceful place. Breathtaking sunset views. Truly a grand slam with this place!!!!!!

Room Tip: Any one you choose would be good......the one with the large tub was great!!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cooperstown
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Landmark Inn
Landmark Inn
#1 of 29 in Cooperstown
Rose & Thistle Bed & Breakfast

Been to Cooperstown Lakeview Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!