See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2016

We were not able to visit Cooperstown during the very busy summer months. We had some days off so we decided to stay overnight before visiting other beautiful sights in New York State. This bed & breakfast was a wonderful choice.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2016

We've stayed here twice while at Dreams Park. The family space upstairs is PERFECT! The property is well maintained and the owners are very nice. Close to downtown on a picture perfect small town street.

Room Tip: Family suite is perfect for a week at Dreams Park.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I with our two teenage daughters stayed in the Lyoncher's family suite for the week while our son played in the Cooperstown Dreams Park tournament. We could not have been more pleased with the convenience of the location and spaciousness of our accommodations. The Lyoncher is walking distance to the village which has the baseball HOF and many great cafe's, bakeries, fun pubs and gift shops. It is a short (less than 10 min) drive to Dreams Park which allowed an easy back and forth between games. Tom and Jean were very gracious and welcoming hosts and the family suite is a perfect space for parents traveling with children. Not to mention, having a washer and dryer is key for mom. Added note, if you are a walker or runner, you will love the scenery of the area. Definitely recommend. Thanks for everything Tom and Jean, we wish you well!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This review isn't quite what I was hoping my experience to be. I called to make a reservation and spoke with the proprietor. The rate she quoted me on the phone was more than $20.00 than what it was advertised on THEIR website. Their own website said rates INCLUDED fees and applicable taxes. Yet, the woman sounded almost insulted when I informed her of the price on their website. She NEVER offered to honor her website's rates after I mentioned it several times to her. Instead, she asked if that made a difference in whether we would stay there or not. I said I needed to speak to my husband, first. She said that's understandable. She thanked me for informing her about their website (which I believe she should already have known about). I feel this was very poor business sense. To not even OFFER to honor THEIR website's rates seemed shady and left an undesirable impression. It's not like I was on someone else's website like Expedia or something; this was THEIR website. Enough said. Wouldn't stay there.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2015

Very friendly people. The location is great. It was charming, comfortable and safe with wonderful made to order breakfasts. We loved the gardens and we loved our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends