See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2015

Very friendly people. The location is great. It was charming, comfortable and safe with wonderful made to order breakfasts. We loved the gardens and we loved our stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2014

We looked at the room around 12:30 and were going to stay however my boyfriend became sick so we decided to head home. I call them around 4:00 to let them know we would not be staying. We never brought in luggage or spent any time in the room and they cashed my check the next day. There was no one looking to rent the room and I highly doubt anyone would want to rent it. I would not call the place a B&B more like someone is renting a room in their house. There is no common area to sit, the television in the room was ancient and super small, you had to go in the hallway to the bathroom which was a main reason we decided not to stay there.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kathleenwk
Reviewed September 7, 2014

Recently we had the pleasure to stay with Jean at her amazing Bed and Breakfast. I was there as my son was in the hospital there and motels were way overpriced and she was on the hospitals list of places to stay. The house was very comfortable and antiques were the décor. Our room was very comfortable, and very clean. We were able to get to the hospital in just minutes and Main Street was two blocks away. Jean makes the most amazing breakfast, and shared her marvelous company with us as well. I would not have been able to endure my time there being with my son without her and her gracious company and kind words. Will come back and visit when we can. Jean is our angel.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Tom and Jean do it right! We felt right at home! Everything was clean and comfortable and the delicious breakfast was a perfect start to the day! Definitely recommend Lyoncher! We'll be back for sure!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very conveniently located and within easy walking distance of everything you will want to do. The people here are very helpful and friendly and accomodating. Very eager to make your stay in Cooperstown a memorable one. Accomodations are roomy and comfortable. Don't bring large or heavy luggage because the stairs leading to the suite are very steep and narrow. On site parking is a nice ammenity.

Room tip: I only saw the room I stayed in.
Date of stay: July 2013