“Not worth the money and I agree with most of the posts, don't waste your time!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Hardball Cafe

Hardball Cafe
Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was terrible. Burger came out raw (supposed to be medium). Menu is very wierd for a bar/restaurant. Lots of seafood options at a low cost, and the quality is the reason for cost. Deep fried everything. Food took forever and then came out and not cooked? C'mon! You can do better than this. Server was kind enough to take my meal off the bill as she stated "you should get me before you eat half of it". Hello! If you would have stopped by I would have told you. Once in 20 minutes while the rest of my family eats is not acceptable!

• Visited August 2013

Flemington, New Jersey
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

A no nonsense place. You sit down and they take your order and food is served. My son also loves their customized soda machine.

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One of the weirdest menus I've seen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place had a really odd menu. A ton of seafood, the only things that appealed to me were on the kids menu! Hostess and waitress were great, pricing was average. I loved the outdoor seating!

• Visited August 2013
“This place was terrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We waited forever for our food then when we finally got it our burgers were the wrong temperature fries were cold and presentation looked horrible I'll never come to eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
oceanside
“Dinner at Hardball Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hostess was more than accommodating & friendly. Food was great!! Service couldn't have been better. I would de

• Visited July 2013