“This is New York style Pizza?”

Maskots Pizza & Grill
Ranked #23 of 63 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Maskots after my sons ball game. Since we were in New York we thought we have to try New York style pizza.. The place was packed there service was pleasant however the prices are outrageous. One large pizza two appetizers and 4 drinks was $65. The appetizers were okay and I have to say the pizza wasn't all that impressive maybe being from Chicago myself I'm partial to our pizza.. Go to Pizza Hut and save the $$$ an treat your kids to Cooperstown souvenirs.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Food quality and quantity was good, especially good at accommodating large crowds, but the service can be slow, and we found that they lost a few of our orders. Very apologetic when this happened, but annoying all the same. Very conveniently located to Dreams Park, so it's a great choice for a quick lunch outside of the park for the players and families.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The food here is average.However thy provide a nice cold beer close to the CDP for those looking to escape the heat and food at the park. It's clean and good seating.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family ate here a couple times during my son's tournament at Dreams Park since it's directly across from the entrance to the park. This location makes it convenient, but it also gets very busy during certain times of the day (after games, etc.). The food was really good and we enjoyed the beer selections, but we did have an issue of another family claiming our pizza when the server brought it out. They take your name as you order and walk around with your food when it's ready calling your name - well, I guess the other family (who came in after us) didn't feel like waiting for their own food and claimed ours. We didn't claim theirs when it came out because we didn't realize what had happened. After twenty or so minutes I went to check on our food, they said it had been delivered and when I explained it wasn't delivered to us they made us another pizza, but when all was said and done we waited over a half an hour for our food and didn't get to get out of there until almost 11 at night. So, the food is really good, the people working there are very nice, but make sure you listen closely for your name and keep an eye on what food is being carried out to make sure you get your order.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We got the Grandma's Pizza and the two person salad and it was excellent! Staff was really nice! Highly recommend!