“Good Pizza, Great Value”
Review of New York Pizzeria

New York Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great Little Pizzeria Restaurant Located In The Very Popular Village Of Cooperstown Ny Home To The Baseball Hall Of Fame...
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The pizza's the best I've had in the area and the prices, particularly for the Cooperstown vicinity, are quite reasonable ($1.50 for a big slice of pepperoni pizza). The menu is pretty varied with wraps, subs, wings, burgers, salads and full pasta dinners. There aren't a lot of specialty pizzas, but you can create your own. Service is friendly and fast, but I can't really speak to the atmosphere of the dining room, as I've always gotten mine to go.

2  Thank Marshall M

Reviewed May 28, 2014

in town visiting family. great pizza and family friendly service! would return when I come to town for my next visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Our second time there. The pizza is tasty and we also tried both the chicken and eggplant parmigiana and both were excellent.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

They deliver and it is a great sit down place for a quick lunch, dinner, or snack. I had the Buffalo chicken wrap and my boyfriend had the grilled chicken wrap with peppers and onions. Both were delicious.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Was in town to check out the Hall of Fame with my dad. Ordered some pizza for delivery to my hotel room from this place. The woman on the phone was in a terrible mood, and hung up when I was taking about 30 seconds to decide on toppings, so I had to call back. They told me 30-40 minutes, and they only took about 15. They have a minimum delivery order of $20, which is kind of ridiculous considering their extra large is $13. I got a pepperoni pizza, onion rings, and mozzarella sticks. The onion rings and mozzarella sticks were great. The pizza was average, but tasted better the next day. I was expecting a little more from the pizza, but the quick delivery time and great sides made up for it. Not a bad place to check out while in town, especially considering there aren't many places to eat in Cooperstown.

1  Thank Mike W