“This place is "the must" visiting.”
Review of New York Pizzeria

New York Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great Little Pizzeria Restaurant Located In The Very Popular Village Of Cooperstown Ny Home To The Baseball Hall Of Fame...
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been living in Cooperstown for two years and I like this place very much.
I used to eat at the restaurant once. After that I always order to go.
My favorite menu are thin crust hawaiian pizza, and fried chicken with honey mustard sauce(put the sauce aside).
The way I do is I go to order and then go to shopping, then after around 20 mins, I come back to get my order.
I really recommend this restaurant to everyone who visiting Cooperstown.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

While their other food is also excellent, the pizza is the best in town. Nice thick crust, plenty of fresh cheese and a terrific sauce. Its forty minutes round trip for me to pick up a pie but worth it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Let me start by saying how friendly, professional and polite the owner was. What a pleasure to walk into a place and be greeted by someone friendly who actually likes their job!
The pizza was a big surprise! I'm a bit of a NY pizza snob and need my pizza to have the right crust, topping, cheese and sauce to be worth it. This pizza fit the bill. The crust was thin with just the right balance of crispy and chewy. The sauce was a good balance of tart and sweet. The cheese was melted and perfect and the toppings weren't over loaded or undercut. We will be going back before this trip is over!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The prices were good; even my 11 year old was impressed with that. However, the gentleman adding ingredients to our slices wasn't wearing gloves and that is a major pet peeve of mine. This is the reason I did not return. The pizza was average; but we are used to that once we leave Long Island, so I never expect much in that regard.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stopped for a quick pizza shortly before closing time. Friendly service, very good pizza. Recommend!