“Food was DELICIOUS!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Such a great Dinner ...I wish I lived there in Cooperstown so I could go to Nicoletta's several times a week! We ordered the Chef's Special which was an Eggplant Lasagna.
It was heavenly! So light and thin and tender. The Red Sauce was fantastic! ( I love to cook Italian Dinners at Home but, no way can I compare to the Chef at Nicoletta's !) AND, the price was surprisingly low! We also LOVED it there because the nice music was kept very low, and all of the Patrons were speaking to each other in soft voices. Middle-aged/ to Seniors were there ... no loud young kids. Nice ambiance. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We visited Nicolettas for dinner. Despite being full the service was prompt and the food good. Would recommend the veal parm for it's generous portion and very good veal.

1  Thank wmccfp
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

If your Italian or just love Italian food, this is the place for you. As soon as you walk into the restaurant, the smeal will make your mouth water. The food was cooked to perfection and there was plenty of it. You will love this place. Beer & wine only! No hard liquor. No matter, the food is what is important!!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We had gone to Cooperstown on the Oktoberfest weekend, and needed to find somewhere to eat dinner. We had been downtown the night before for the ghost tour and had walked by the café. They had a jazz band playing in the front window and peering in the window, it looked so quaint. After strolling downtown on Saturday during the Oktoberfest, we needed to find someplace for an early dinner (about 5:30). We called to see if they had room for 5 of us plus a baby, and fortunately for us, they had room for us. The restaurant is adorable - candlelit atmosphere and tablecloths on the tables in a historic building. We felt a bit underdressed in our casual daytime clothing, but soon noticed other casual patrons among the more smartly dressed. The waitress was very accommodating, filling water glasses repeatedly and bringing extra fresh, warm bread to feed a hungry toddler. Although the menu was relatively limited, I much prefer that as experience has taught me that smaller menus means that restaurants can do them really well. Nicoletta's has an extensive wine list and a few really good beers on tap. My husband and son-in-law got the special which was some thick cut of Angus beef and cooked to perfection. My daughters both ordered the pork medallions with penne and a creamy red sauce, while I got the ricotta tortellini with sausage in a red sauce and a glass of prosecco. Our meals came out quickly despite the restaurant being full. We ALL loved our meals and savored every morsel! The pasta dishes were around $15 each and the steak special was $32 (and we had ordered 2), plus beer and wine so our bill was quite pricey, but from beginning to end we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our meal. Even the other customers were wonderful and engaged with our stranger-loving year-old grandson. Will definitely eat there in the future when we are visiting the area and unreservedly recommend it anyone looking for a great Italian meal in a picturesque atmosphere in a quaint, wonderful town.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Very good supper salad. Entrees were good - pasta al dente and sauce flavorful. Reasonably priced by-the-glass wine list, Friendly service.