“great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

liked everything about this restaurant/ the food was fabulous and was not overpriced...the wait staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and eager to give their favourites off the menu

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We picked this restaurant after reviewing some menus at the hotel, and checking online reviews. The restaurant is very small, so it also does takeout. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. We had appetizers, my wife a very good salad, and I breaded mozarella with a nive red sauce. For out entree we had the special, a crabcake on a bed of gnocchi, topped with a garlic sauce and asparagus. The food was well cooked and tasty and we both enjoyed our meal. I would go there again. The water glasses were always full, and the bread that was brought to the table was fresh and delicious. It cost us $90 with two glasses of wine and the tip.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at this restaurant following many hours of walking around the Hall of Fame. Everything was fresh and well prepared. The prices were reasonable and service was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank alleretour
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went to this restaurant on recommendation from front desk clerk. I had penne marinara with Italian sausage, which was delicious. Fresh garlic bread comes with meal. Lots of specials not on the menu. Half block from the Hall of Fame. Waiters were attentive and friendly. Nicely decorated and not stuffy!

1  Thank ZumaDawg
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Believe me, I don't say that without a lot of experience in Italian restaurants. The service was warm and friendly. They were very accommodating when I requested a special alteration to a menu item. I wanted Fettucine Alfredo with no chicken and it was undoubtedly the best I've ever had. My husband had one of the specials, Eggplant Parmagian and he said that was the best he has ever had. We had Tiramisu for dessert and again, the best ever! I'm only sorry that Nicoletta's is four hours away from our home. Otherwise, it would surely be our favorite weekly spot for great Italian food!

1  Thank MomMom94