“Exceptional”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic food; very well seasoned food. Clean, attentive, friendly, informative wait staff. Large servings at an appropriate price with multiple menu choices. We could have eaten every meal every day there!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Good service and food. A little pricey but portions were good size and service was excellent. Bread is out of this world and salads were fresh and large. Pasta is the way to go!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

On a recent trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame, we had dinner at Nicoletta's Italian Cafe. It is a very small restaurant, but the food is excellent and the service was good. Everything is ala carte, so the price can be a bit higher than most Italian restaurants, but the food was well prepared and very tasty.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This spot was suggested by our hotel clerk. It was our anniversary and we wanted some place a little special. When we arrived it was quite crowded, but there was a table for two, which was fine. The place was rather noisy. It is a small restaurant, well decorated. The menu was not huge, but there was a nice variety of selections. My wife got alfredo, and I got marsala. We also ordered a salad for two. The waitress (very friendly and extremely efficient) brought us bread, which came with a plate of olive oil swirled with balsamic vinegar. The bread was still warm, and the dipping oil was very tasty. The salad came and was top notch - a variety of vegetables piled around a bed of greens. Very enjoyable. The entrees were outstanding. My chicken marsala was probably the best I've had; it was a bit different than other marsala I've had but was delectable. My wife said her alfredo was excellent as well. The price seemed very reasonable for what we got, too. I would definitely return here if I was in Cooperstown again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Really liked this place. Decided to come here at the last minute and glad we did. Food was hot and very tasty and service was excellent. Costs were reasonable. I would eat here again if ever in Cooperstown again.