“Not open”
Review of The Chocolate Studio - CLOSED

The Chocolate Studio
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We are in Cooperstown now and asked a local to help us find this location. They said it was a one time season store. Not sure if they will have it again next winter.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice folks and great products. This is a mother and daughter business that takes great pride in what they do. The store is below and office facility in the heart of the Cooperstown Village and the place is spotless. Classes are offered.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This shop is just as sweet as the chocolate they sell and let you make and design. Owner's could not be nicer, they go out of their way to be sure you have everything you need or could want. I would tell everyone, of any age, to go and get themselves or someone else a special treat!

7  Thank Liza B
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took my daughter to this store since she was being smothered with baseball. I had a wonderful conversation with the woman there and she was just great with my daughter. The chocolate was excellent and she loved making her candy bar. The store could use a bigger selection but for a diversion for my daughter it worked.

6  Thank flr9003