“A good way to end our day!”

Toscana Italian Fusion & Grill
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Valparaiso, Florida
“A good way to end our day!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

After an afternoon at the Baseball Hall of Fame, a short walk across the street for dining at Toscana was the right choice for me and my family. We were greeted with smiles and told all about the specials, took our drink order and we were served in minutes. All of our food was good, especially the meatballs. With the exception of my husband, we had leftovers to take home as the portions were big. It was a relaxing atmosphere too. I enjoyed it very much.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GreshamClan

Staten Island, New York
“Great Eats”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious as was the service. I ordered a meal I never had eaten before. A crab & shrimp crepe but with a twist was my choice. The twist was that the crepe was not a batter but thin slices of eggplant wrapped around the seafood and topped with a white wine sauce. It was yummy.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Zenaida G
Brockport, New York
“Hot Mess”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

People with low standards for food and service will love this restaurant. Our waitress barely made eye contact and couldn't answer basic questions about the menu. I ordered a plate of pasta and an odd assortment of poorly cooked vegetables floating in white sauce with burnt sausage. My young daughter's hamburger and fries came without ketchup- the restaurant apparently ran out of ketchup and they didn't feel the need to replenish their inventory. I asked to speak with the manager during my meal but that person never came to my table. This was an extremely disappointing dining experience.

Ohio
“Very, Very Good!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had dinner here while staying in Cooperstown. Our waitress was so nice! She went above and beyond taking care of us. The Chicken Parmesan was excellent. The only thing that would have improved our meal would have been a small side salad included. Can't really complain though because we didn't leave hungry. :) Thumbs Up!

• Visited May 2014
CT
“Quality and the personal touch”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stopped at Toscana for dinner this weekend and was amazed at quality and variety of the food. It is a great value for the price and the location. The food was excellent and our server was outstanding. I had the veal chop which was a little on the small side but very good. A couple of the folks with us had the kangaroo - yes kangaroo - and it was also very good. Actually better than the kangaroo we had on a visit to Australia a few years back. The chef came out to visit and make sure everything was excellent. The place is small so make a reservation.

Visited May 2014