As this place becomes more popular and the footprint of the establishment hasgrown, all the things that we once loved are fading away. When we visited in late August, the "visitors' center" was so packed you could barely move around. The staff is overwhelmed. The place is not beautiful anymore.
1. 45-minute wait to sit on the patio because they don't have enough waitstaff
2. Several items on the beer and food menus not available
3. A waiter got mad and violently threw his tray against the wall in anger, right next to a 2-year old girl
4. My crepe was supposed to contain carmelized onions. The onions were not carmelized. They were not even sauteed. They were one step up from raw
5. The "VIP Tasting Tent" is corny and out of place. Trying to look like a South Beach lounge? And since when did $8/person make you a VIP?
6. There's only 1 picnic table left in the yard. There used to be 6. The one that is left is falling apart and probably won't be around much longer.
Bring backthe old Ommegang we enjoyed in the past few years!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.