Simply, if you have not stayed here and can afford it, you should. Great, classic resort hotel on Otsego Lake. Like the Sagamore on Lake George, one of New York States finest. A great view of the lake and adjacent Leatherstocking Golf Course (one of New York States best) both from the finely manicured grounds and from the covered veranda complete with rocking chairs. Good food, excellant buffet breakfast, and nice bars, including a large outdoor "Fire Bar" overlooking the lake. New pool, large swim dock in the lake with row boats and canoes to rent round out the outdoor space. The hotel is within walking distance of the Farmers Museum, Baseball Museum & Hall of Fame, and all the shops and restaraunts in quaint Cooperstown, NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown