My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Otesaga on two separate occasions this summer while our son was playing in the week-long Cooperstown Dreams Park tournaments. The decor is old-world and lovely, and the service was friendly and gracious. I still dream about sitting out on the porch having breakfast or sipping drinks in the wooden rocking chairs overlooking the lake. For the two weeks we spent there, it really became our home away from home. Definitely worth the price compared to other local hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown