I'd driven by this place a few times over the years and was delighted to find that an end-of-the-season special had reduced room rates to merely expensive from astronomical. I might consider staying there again at the astronomical rate - it was that good. Incredible location a block from town and on the most beautiful lake you've ever seen. Gorgeous golf course. Elegant dining room and you can eat or drink on the veranda, if you wish, overlooking the lake. Great breakfast buffet too. If you're only staying a few nights in this charming village, consider splurging. For us, it was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown