This upstate NY gem is perfect for more than just baseball lovers. The hotel is still gracious and seems to be aging well and worth a visit. My husband and I returned for an anniversary visit and enjoyed sitting on the second floor porch overlooking the water. A great place to take a bottle of wine and enjoy the view in romantic privacy! When you visit, book lunch or dinner on the terrace and enjoy the huge breakfast buffet. Take a walk around the residential streets and skip the tourist stores, but stop for a cookie at the bakery on the main corner in town. Also, there is an excellent and well run conference facility which doesn't encroach on the rest of the hotel or seem too "Corporate".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown