Spent a glorious four nights here at a recent Tauck Event. It feels like you're stepping into a Norman Rockwell painting when you visit Cooperstown, and the otesaga is the cream on top. What a grand old property; the hotel has a wonderful and helpful staff (kudos to Bobby and Jen) and great food. We had many wonderful meals here - the breakfast buffet is awesome, and the dinners we had were excellent. They also catered a few lunches which were also fun. The room was comfortable and well appointed. I loved the view of the lake - so relaxing and wonderful. Have a drink on the veranda and breakfast there too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown