I had the fortunate opportunity to stay at Otesaga on a business conference several years ago and we had the entire resort to ourselves as it was late winter/early spring before the resort opened to the public. We had a fantastic time and I returned with my family later that year for a weekend getaway. This is a grand, old-style hotel that is immaculate and pays attention to details. The rooms are beautiful as is the lobby and porches...walk to the Hall of Fame and downtown...it has all the special touches a nice hotel should provide...I now really hate "chain" hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TravelClick so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown