We took the family, including our teenage children, to visit Cooperstown and we stayed for two nights at the Otesaga Hotel. It is situated on one end of Otesaga Lake and has a delightful lawn and a wonderful porch overlooking the lake. On a nice summer evening you can sit on a rocker on the porch and enjoy a drink while the kids play games on the lawn. Accommodations are nicely appointed and well maintained. The staff was professional and courteous. Our children particularly enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the omelet station. The surrounding neighborhood is very nice to walk through, especially in the early morning and the evenings. I would recommend the Otesaga for couples and families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown