We just stopped by the Otesaga for an afternoon drink on the Veranda overlooking the lake. Ordered the Cappuchino and boy was it disappointing! It was burnt tasting and almost undrinkable. When the waitress, who was terribly inexperienced, asked how everything was and we tald her about the cappuchino, her reaction was extremely surprising. She said something like, "oh, yes, everyone i have served cappuchino to in the past has said the same thing." Hmmmm. Very weird! Wouldn't you think you would tell the customer as they were ordering it, that perhaps they would enjoy something else? Then the bill came and we were still charged for the drink! This is not really what we expected from the lovely Otesaga, where we have visited many times before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown