The hotel is just beautiful. My family and I went to up to the Otesaga for the Paranormal weekend and we had a ball. The food was delicious, the staff were very nice and pleasant. The rooms were clean and spacious. We met some great people. Plenty of things to do for the kids and the adults. My husband won second prize in the costume party. We since have been up for a one day getaway and are looking forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown