The Otesaga is a beautiful, first-class property. Staff is on top of their game . Devoted to making your stay a success. We had a great visit.
Facilities are first rate. Setting is beautiful. We traveled through the Finger Lakes area and this was our top stay.
Restaurants were very good as well as reasonable value.
Golf course looks great-be sure and bring your clubs. Looking forward to another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TravelClick so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown